NAGIS - Nasarawa Land Information System
The goal of NAGIS is to computerize and automate land and properties title registration, improve taxation and billing processes, and to provide better budget planning and control. This was achieved with a computerized information system for Land and Property Administration.
Description of the services provided
The project included many activities and services all of which were provided by Sivan Design:
- Infrastructure supply and setup of VSAT broadband internet connection
- Hardware supply and installation of the most recent branded computer hardware, peripheral equipment and accessories
- Software NAGIS Software development and adaptation according to Ministry’s needs
- Data conversion, map digitization and storage in the system
- Connectivity connect NAGIS system to the Federal Land Information System (FELIS) developed by Sivan Design in 2006
- Training and support of relevant personnel
- Maintenance routine and ongoing support
The system was developed and deployed by Sivan Design using the most advanced technologies and infrastructure. Software technologies: Microsoft .Net, Autodesk GIS software, SQL database, multi-tier architecture, etc. Hardware&communication: HP workstations, HP servers, plotter, Internet connection, office equipment, air-conditioning, generator and many more.